Cathleen Jia, Serafina Gown and Millie Skirt, Size 16
AU$2,500 • Save 36%
- Retail price AU$3,880
- 36% discount -AU$1,380
- Shipping —
Cathleen Jia's designs are a contemporary take on a wedding dress. Cathleen is a local Melbourne designer and the dresses are all handmade in Melbourne. I selected a dress from Cathleen's bridal separates range which allows you to layer up your own design. The custom dress is made up of two parts; the silk bias cut gown then layered with a silk organza skirt.
The dress is versatile and unique, it allows you to wear the silk bias cut gown with or without the skirt. The skirt is soft and flows beautifully whilst dancing. The dress being made of silk allows your body to breath and is extremely comfortable to wear for a whole day.
Serafina Silk Bias Cut Gown
- V neckline
- Low V back with a single small back pearl
- Lace edging along the neckline
- Off-white colour
- Minimal seams
- Pointed puddle train with loop and pearl button bustle
- 100% heavy matte silk satin outer
- 100% mid-weight silk satin lining
- Link to the designers website: https://www.cathleenjia.com.au/Dresses/-Serafina
Millie Silk Organza Skirt
- Full circle skirt with gentle front and back tucks
- Full train
- 2 layers of silk; silk muslin outer and 100% silk organza lining
- Raw silk waistband with pearl details
- Side split opening with a row of pearl buttons
- Link to the designers website: https://www.cathleenjia.com.au/Bottoms/Millie
The dress was picked up from Cathleen Jia on Saturday 19th January 2019. Our wedding day was on Saturday 2nd February 2019. The dress was taken to Syndal's Bridal Dry Cleaners on Monday 4th February 2019 and collected on Wednesday 6th March 2019. Certificate of dry cleaning obtained from Syndal's Bridal Dry Cleaners for $396, 50% off the original dry cleaning price. Gown comes with the 50% off voucher for Syndal's Bridal Dry Cleaners.
All pictures are shown of me wearing the dress on my wedding day. I am approximately 169cm tall and I wore 6cm heels on the day. I usually fit between an Australian size 14-16.
Price is negotiable, please contact me for any further questions. Would prefer to sell both parts of the dress together, however I am open to selling them separately.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color: Ivory
- Fabric: Silk
- Year: 2019
Eligible for refund on the full purchase price plus shipping costs if the item arrives different to the listing description or doesn't arrive at all.
- Never arrives
- Guarantee is offered by PayPal Buyer Protection.
- Payment must be made through PayPal.
- Dress is returned at own expense.
- Incorrect fit or change of mind is not covered.
Always communicate through Stillwhite
To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more
Kenneth Winston$910Size 16 • Save 71%
A-Line$2,500Size 16 • Save 32%
Helen Manuell$2,250Size 14 • Save 55%
Stella York$1,110Size 18 • Save 46%
Eddy K - New$1,340Size 20 • Save 45%
Allure Couture - New$2,150Size 20 • Save 46%
Dando London$910Size 14 • Save 74%
Raffaele Ciuca - New$1,499Size 14 • Save 48%
Pronovias$1,149Size 16 • Save 59%
Sottero and Midgley$1,210Size 18 • Save 58%
Fit & Flare - New$1,330Size 18
Madeline Gardner - New$820Size 22 • Save 58%
Callista$810Size 22 • Save 58%
Rebecca Schoneveld - New$2,910Size 14 • Save 18%
BHLDN$820Size 14 • Save 44%
Destiny Bridal Collection - New$1,430Size 16 • Save 76%
Morilee$930Size 14 • Save 51%
David's Bridal Collection - New$890Size 20 • Save 14%
Stella York - New$1,000Size 14 • Save 33%
Ian Stuart$360Size 14 • Save 90%
Essense of Australia - New$1,160Size 14