- — Shipping
- £1,550 Total (GBP)
I wore this beautiful one of kind dress for my wedding in the South of France in September 2019, and still receive compliments about it to this day as it was a perfect mix of an elegant yet sexy dress. Most importantly, it was extremely comfortable the whole day and night as it was lightweight with a good amount of stretch.
The dress has a gorgeous illusion neckline, nude bodice and beautiful embroidery on the crepe skirt. It is finished off with an ivory crepe belt which accentuates your waist and I truly believe it’s a dress which can suit many different body types with its feminine and elegant silhouette. I’m 5ft9 and wore 4cm heels on the day.
I’m sad to part with the dress but I have limited storage space so I’m hoping it will find a new home and make another bride feel as beautiful as I did. The dress has been professionally dry-cleaned.
I wore a Pronovias Cathedral veil with the dress which I can throw in for free.
Minimal alterations were done:
1. A bustle was created on the inside of the dress so the train can be tucked away for dancing.
2. I shortened the train a bit as I found it too long and I wanted to walk with ease; but it’s still a very decent size and long enough to have the wow factor. I still have the fabric of the train that was cut and my seamstress said it could be easily resewn back onto the dress if someone desired a very long train.
3. Nude Push up cups (approx. cup size B/C) were added inside the dress to extra support/lift but these can easily be removed.
4. The shoulder seams were taken in by a few millimetres (literally less than a centimetre) which gave it a better fit around the shoulders.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Year: 2018
- London, Greater London, United Kingdom
- Email verified
- Last seen 77 weeks ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more