Jess sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 3,712 times and sold for AU$1,000 within 93 weeks
Leah Da Gloria Jessica
AU$1,000 • Save 92%
- AU$12,000 Retail price
- -AU$11,000 Discount (92%)
- — Shipping
- AU$1,000 Total (AUD)
QUICK SALE NEEDED! One- off Leah Da Gloria Custom Gown.
Like all brides I wanted something special for my big day, I visited countless bridal boutiques however I couldn’t find anything I felt good in and LOVED.
I wanted something a little different, unique, elegant, feminine, timeless and with a special something.. the detachable now was a show stopper.
- The Gown is heavily embroiled with French lace and Swarovski crystals
- French silk georgette blush lining with layer of nylon tulle on top
- The Bow: organza lined with crinoline (detachable)
- The Veil: The Latte, 2 piece cathedral length veil also designed by Leah Da Gloria is nylon tulle
The dress was custom made for 165cm in height with 10cm
Heels. B cups installed with no padding so no bra is required.
I felt a million dollars wearing this gown and danced the night away, it was so comfortable.
I don’t want to see this special dress hiding away in a closet but would love to see someone love her as a much as I did!
The dress is for sale (heavily reduced) along with the veil and detachable bow for $2000. I am based in Chelsea VIC 3196.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: No
- Color family: Ivory
- Year: 2017
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Email verified
- Last seen 5 weeks ago
Jess is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more