Jane Hill Mimi Moroccan Rose
AU$2,500 • Save 62%
- AU$6,500 Retail price
- -AU$4,000 Discount (62%)
- — Shipping
- AU$2,500 Total (AUD)
Pristine Jane Hill dress worn for less than two hours and has been professionally dry cleaned by Leon's Fine Dry Cleaning at a cost of $385.00. Due to the Australian Government's restrictions put in place because of Covid-19 my wedding had to be cancelled. However, my husband and I had a ceremony with just the two of us and I felt $1 million in this beautiful dress. I was only in the dress for the 15 minute ceremony and a few photographs after the ceremony (all together less than two hours). This dress is practically new and it will make you look as amazing as I felt in it!
I had very few alterations undertaken by Ella Moda Bridal Couture (at a cost of $415.80) so the true is a true size 10 (e.g. it has not been taken in at the waist). The following alternations were made:
- the hem has been shortened slightly and the dress was re-stitched as a horesehair braid as per the original design;
- the shoulders have been taken up slightly;
- built in cups were inserted and covered with three layers of nude tulle; and
- bustle was added so you can dance and move around comfortably.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Year: 2020
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Email verified
- Last seen 20 hours ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a few hours
Emma is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Emma is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more