- — Shipping
- AU$1,288 Total (AUD)
A chic minimalist dress with quite a story behind it. Its design was inspired by Suzanne Harward's Galaxy 2.0 gown. Custom made in Melbourne, Australia by the mother of a bride who commissioned a tailor friend to embark on this 'wedding dress project' together.
It's since travelled to Perth, WA for its second wedding; and has been truly loved by each bride.
- Features deep pockets on both sides
- Fabric is of micro mesh over satin twill
- Keyhole open back, with buttons behind the neck
- Zip and buttons on the lower back
- V shape design on the sides with nude mesh (for added comfort)
- Bust (83 - 96cm)
- Waist (69 - 71cm)
- Height (170cm with shoes)
An honest low-down on what it's like wearing it:
- It's absolutely comfy because of the flowy skirt and side-mesh.
- The pockets made it truly convenient! Face masks, mints, phone - it all fits!
- The A-line skirt and mesh fabric makes it flattering without needing to worry about what undies to wear and if you're feeling bloated etc.
- It's slightly heavy when you're carrying it in a dress bag, but the weight is less noticeable when you're wearing it (plus, you're on adrenaline)
- Because of the volume of the skirt, you'll need to learn to hold it up well when going up the stairs and getting in/out of cars.
- The dress has been dry cleaned and is in great condition.
- "As much as I love this dress, I'd like to see it passed on and be a part of another bride's special day. I've looked at numerous dresses whilst dress-shopping and fell in love with this one because it felt very much like 'me'. I feel more myself in simple, preppy clothes vs lace and glitter. I hope you'll find the right dress for you too!"
Hem was taken up
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Year: 2019
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Email verified
- Last seen 2 weeks ago
Jade is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more