Karen Willis Holmes Fontanne
AU$3,300 • Save 6%
- AU$3,500 Retail price
- -AU$200 Discount (6%)
- — Shipping
- AU$3,300 Total (AUD)
Brand New Unworn
Unique and polished. The Fontanne wedding dress is refined elegance with statement sequin panel lines framed by a V-neck bodice and figure hugging bias cut skirt. Due to the elaborate beading and sequins, this dress is especially flattering across all shapes and sizes.
This gown is cut in one piece so the fine beaded belt at the waist is optional.
- Size AUS & UK 16 / US 12
- Please see size chart for recommended body measurements for this size: https://karenwillisholmes.com/size-guide/
- Designed & finished in Australia and hand beaded in India
- Available in Ivory only
- Fully lined with stretch lining
- Stretch fit with centre back zip closure
- Professional Dry Clean Recommended
The beading and embroidery on this garment has been hand-sewn exclusively for KAREN WILLIS HOLMES. Each and every gown is different and unique. Please treat the garment with lots of love and care when wearing and storing the gown. With most designs the beading & embroidery is sewn in sections, joined by a common thread. If the thread is damaged, it is a possibility that some loss of sequins may occur. Any loose threads must not be pulled as this will result in loss of beading &/or embroidery, instead the end of the thread must be sewn and finished off. It is recommended you take care if wearing jewellery or beaded shoes, they might catch on the beading detail.
Size and Fit Information:
This gown looks like a structured, tailored wedding dress but by beading the sequins onto a bias cut skirt this dress has flexibility in the fit and will accommodate many different body shapes. Because of the flexibility of the fit, this should reduce the amount of alteration work required to tailor the dress to your liking. The weight of the sequins allows the dress to skim the body in a figure flattering way. Hem length from the waist to hem is a minimum of 117cm / 46 inches. Due to the hand beaded nature of these dresses, some may be longer than the minimum length stated, however it is expected that you will need to have your dress hemmed to your height with your wedding shoes on.
- Currently being stored in the Karen Willis Holmes studio in Melbourne and can be collected from the store if needed. Please note with this that unfortunately the store isnt able to offer for you to try on the gown in the boutique as they need the fitting rooms available for our appointments, but they are more than happy to arrange for you to collect it without trying the gown.
- Condition: New
- Color family: Ivory
- Year: 2021
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Email verified
- Last seen 16 hours ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within an hour
Sara is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Sara is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more