Beth sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 564 times and sold for US$1,100 within 8 weeks
Laure de Sagazan Verlaine
AU$1,550 • Save 71%
- US$1,100 Total in USD
This dress (Verlaine) is one of the most iconic styles from Laure de Sagadan. It embodies Laure's nonchalant yet elegant signature. I discovered this dress at the Wild Bride shop in SF. It's feminine, modern, classy, comfortable, and has a gorgeous back.
- Matte-looking geometrical Calais lace (design from the 30's edited exclusively for Laure de Sagazan) and silk crepe long dress with cap sleeves. Skirt buttoned from the waist to the end of the train at back.
- Natural waist-defining soft touch silk crepe dress with a blousy lace top, as an illusion of a separate top being tucked in. Delicate cap sleeves with a moderate puff, V-shaped open back.
- Fitted volume for the skirt part, with pearl buttons all along the back down to the train.
- Dress comes with a raw edge cut at the bottom, no hem.
- Label size is 6, and I'd say true to size. For reference, I tend to wear between a 4 and a 6 and think it would comfortably fit either size.
- Soft-touch silk crepe skirt part (100% silk)
- Calais lace top and cap sleeves (80% cotton 20% nylon)
- Top's lining slightly sheer organza (100% silk)
- Skirt's lining - double layer (100% viscose)
- It was perfect the perfect dress for me and looked great in our photos. I hope it gets to be the perfect dress for someone else too!
- Worn only for a few hours during afternoon ceremony. Not worn for dancing.
- Fully dry cleaned. If you look closely the underneath part of the train has minor discoloration/it is less bright white but will not be noticeable to others.
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: White
- Fabric: Silk
- Year: 2019
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 6 weeks ago
Beth is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Beth is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more