Louise sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 1,474 times and sold for AU$1,800 within 5 weeks
Grace Loves Lace Oceania
AU$1,800 • Save 18%
- AU$1,800 Total in AUD
Cut on the bias, the Oceania dress from Grace Loves Lace is a balance between simplicity and elegance. Crafted from a luminescent, textured satin, this double layered gown is designed to glide over the body with its bias cut. Oceania’s classic V neckline and open back are complimented by barely-there rouleaux straps, making this gown wildly romantic yet understated in her elegance.
- ready to wear XS grace loves lace size
- Handmade in Australia
- Luminescent ivory subtly textured satin
- Double layer of satin to prevent sheerness
- Bias cut to accentuate curves and mould to your body
- Narrow rouleaux satin straps
- Flattering front V neckline and open back
- Flattering, effortless silhouette that flares out towards the hem
- No tricky fastenings – slip on and off
- 80cm train with a concealed fingerloop at the hem
- dress length measured from V neck drop to length of bottom of the gown is 130cm
- Soft breast cups have been hand sewn into the the dress so adhesive cups NOT required. Provides extra shaping and I felt much more secure on the day. Super discrete design that you cannot tell from looking at the dress.
- Satin: 100% Polyester
- Worn once for wedding day and has been cleaned and looks brand new!
I felt so special in this dress & loved that in different lighting the dress really shimmered like a pearl. It was super comfortable to wear for my wedding and easy to move in for a cocktail style event and to dance the night away.
- Some minor alterations have been made from the wedding to wear XS size by a reputable wedding dress tailor ( that grace loves lace recommended) to fit my body shape . Alterations cost $1700 due to the tricky handling of such a soft drape material & the hand sewn alterations .
- Tailor added a Bustle . A clear button fastening added to the back of the dress to allow the train to loop up on the button. Creating easier movement on your wedding day to dance etc ( featured in video)
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: White
- Fabric: Satin
- Year: 2021
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Email verified
- Last active 3 weeks ago
Louise is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Louise is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more