Connie sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 452 times and sold for AU$1,400 in less than a week
Boom Blush Counting Stars Dress with Slip
AU$1,400 • Save 51%
- AU$1,400 Total in AUD
BOOM BLUSH BRIDAL NEW ZEALAND - Counting Stars Dress
Link to dress here:
$1990 USD RRP ($2865 AUD)
Selling for $1400 AUD (Save 50%!)
This listing includes the stunning slip dress made in ivory.
Wore this stunning dress for approx 1 hour only for a bridal photoshoot. The sleeves can be worn two ways - long or clipped up with the transparent buttons attached to the sleeves. It would be gorgeous for a beach wedding or similar/bohemian themed wedding outdoors!
It has not been dry-cleaned, due to how short a time I wore it. There is the faintest bit of dirt stain on the bottom edge of the slip where it touches the floor, barely noticeable unless you look really closely. Other than that it’s pretty much in like new condition.
Custom made by Boom Blush to my size.
* Train was removed so that it is just an A-Line that flows even length all around
* Sash was made so that it can be tied in at the waist 5cm thick, 2 metres long. (included)
* Slip has a slightly higher neckline for better coverage. The straps of the slip are of course adjustable for the best fit!
Please also find below more measurements of the two pieces:
* Waist of slip itself: 35.5cm across
* Bust of slip itself: 44cm across ~ (approximate measurement, as its a V neck at the back)
* The torso top has adjustable straps
* The skirt’s length from waist to bottom is: 110cm
* The slip has an invisible zip at the back
* Waist: this has a really thin invisible elastic built into it so it’s variable!
* Length from waist to top shoulder of the dress: 42cm
* Length from waist to bottom of dress: 110cm
* Everywhere else is pretty much flowy!
Comes with the original bridal protection dust bag + box it was posted in. Both pieces also have the tags still attached.
The last 2 images are photos of my actual dress, as sent by the designer. The 4th, 5th & 6th images are also photos of the actual dress, as worn by me.
Would love to pass this stunning gown to someone else as it deserves to be worn again! It glitters so beautifully and is just a unique, magical dress for a wedding!
None. I did not alter this gown as it was custom made per the above details. But it can of course be altered by you whether you want to change the slip neckline, length, pull in the waist, etc! I found it was a loose, free-flowing fit.
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: No
- Color family: Ivory
- Year: 2022
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Email verified
- Last active 5 hours ago
Connie is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Connie is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more