Lulus NEW, Luxe Collection
AU$310 • Save 63%
- US$201 Total in USD
The dress is from the Lulus Luxe subbrand and looks really elegant and expensive due to its many special features. First, the fabric is mikado, it's a very substantial-looking weave that has a silk sheen to it, very understated luxury. Second, boning and double straps at the back frame you perfectly for a stunning back photo. Third, the train is perfect to create an abundant look without being too much. You can take another breathtaking photo - similar to the one I included from the website where the model sits on the floor surrounded by heaps of fabric like a flower! Finally, the dress has a practical side as it has pockets!!!
Other things to know:
1. Additional expenses I invested that you don't have to (~$200):
- the dress is already bustled. 11 points of ribbon ties and loops under the skirt will tuck the train under to create a floor length look for the reception part of the wedding. Even better, one of each pair of ribbon ties is blue, for the "something blue" part of the tradition.
- the dress has added pads at the bust. I am size 32A, and a full size padding was added to make it fit right. It's easily removable if you have a fuller chest.
2. One flaw that I noticed just before listing it is a slight stain on one side, see the picture. A seamstress must have brushed it against her equipment while adding the bustling. It's on a side and will be hidden in the folds of a very full skirt.
The dress is no longer available on the retailer website.
Original dust bag & hanger will be included.
I'll be happy to address any questions you might have!
1. Added: 11-point bustle. Can be removed if not needed but costs much extra if you want to have it.
2. Added: extra padding. Can be removed if not needed.
Both alterations are done by a professional and can be removed easily.
- Condition: New
- Color family: White
- Year: 2022
- Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 12 weeks ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments