Essense of Australia D3384
AU$2,290 • Save 40%
- US$1,500 Total in USD
- Purchased new for $2500. Asking $1500 OBO
- Dress is slightly altered and in perfect condition. We had a very small reception and the dress was taken very good care of. It was also professionally dry cleaned after and professionally packaged in a box.
- Designer: Essense of Australia.
- Wedding Dress Size: 16 (comparable to a size 12 in everyday dresses). Slightly altered at the waste and hem. I’m 5’4” and wore 3 inch heels for my wedding day making me 5’7”. I’m also a 36 DD and the dress was great for handling the girls! They looked great too lol!
- Materials: Tulle, floral lace, and a little bit of beading. Zipper up middle of back.
- Color: Ivory lace and tulle over almond. The website photos of the dress are all ivory so adding some photos of mine with the almond underneath for accurate color.
- Ready to go. Has been professionally dry cleaned and stored in a box.
- I also have a lace bolero jacket (see 4th picture) that could be used if you wanted to sew on lace long sleeves or just wear it in a church then take it off for the reception. The lace pattern is almost exactly the same as the lace on the dress. Paid $600 for it and never work it. Can include it for you for an additional $300.
Essense of Australia Website description: Head-to-toe bridal glamour comes to life in Essence of Australia Style D3384. With vintage-inspired lace details throughout and a voluminous, fabulous skirt, this wedding dress is the elevated ballgown for the modern bride. The bodice is adorned in a stunning embroidered lace pattern, with a plunging V-neckline and open back adding a touch of sexiness. Delicate, subtly sparkling beading decorates the border of the neckline and double waistband. Layers upon layers of tulle give the skirt show-stopping volume, with large-scale floral motifs and shimmering embroidered cascading down the skirt for a cohesive, ultra-romantic look.
Slight alternations to the length and waist. Sizing was pretty accurate for me (I’m a size 12 in jeans)
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Year: 2023
- Warrenton, Virginia, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 5 weeks ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments