Anna Campbell Milano
AU$3,450 • Save 54%
- AU$3,485 Total in AUD
Intricately beaded and elegantly sculpted to the female form, the Milano Dress represents sophistication and style. Featuring a modern square neckline and a feminine open back which leads to a dramatic train, the Milano is a true statement in crisp ivory.
Designed and handmade in Melbourne, Australia
Bust includes inbuilt cups for support.
A fitted skirt falls from the waist, creating a figure-hugging silhouette.
Square neckline and open back.
Skirt fastens with an invisible zip and crepe fabric covered buttons.
Easily bustled train with a fabric covered button.
The train is unlined, which enables the beading work to be more visible.
The dress does up via the hidden zip under the button detailing on the back.
The dress was professionally dry cleaned the week after the wedding. It is in excellent condition, however given it's delicate details, on the hemline there are some tiny holes in the outer layer and some missing beading. Directly above this, there is a 14cm hole where the outer fabric has detached from one of the longer beading patterns (pictured). This can be fixed by with alterations. These imperfections are only visible upon close inspection and won't be visible in photos or by guests.
The dress has three alterations from the standard Anna Campbell sizing:
- The straps come unattached at the back and have been sewn to suit my height. The straps weren't cut in this process (just tucked into the dress) and can be easily adjusted again.
- The length of the dress has been altered to my height (180cm with heels) for both the beaded overlay and the crepe lining. The bustle button was adjusted to suit this length.
- I added a finger loop on the train so it could be held on my finger. This is pictured above and looks beautiful during slow dance spins.
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Crepe
- Year: 2023
- Mount Annan, New South Wales, Australia
- Email verified
- Last active 1 day ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments