Length of time listed

I would be interested in knowing how long an item has been listed for. That could then guide me in making a realistic offer.

I consider that items which have been listed for an extended period of time (say 4 or 6 months) are either not popular styles or simply overpriced. Are sellers prompted to review the price of their non-selling items? Or is it up to the seller to make that decision?
Thanks

1 Response

Hey Diane,

We do not have the time from when each listing was posted onto Stillwhite. We do at the bottom of each listing have the seller information showing when the seller was last active on Stillwhite and their response rate and time to help you determine which listings sellers are more active in selling than others.

It is up to the seller to decide on the price of their dress and most sellers over time tend to lower the price for their dress if it hasn't sold yet but it is up to the seller if they change the price. If you are particularly interested in one dress sellers are normally willing to negotiate on price.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
The selection was great! The search was easy with the filters put in place . The buying process was very simple and very secure .
More
buyer
Adrianna,
1 week ago
yes I would recommend my friends to use Stillwhite.
More
seller
Vivienne, Leeds
6 days ago