Big bust bride

Hello all,

I am a 160cm tall bride with a big bust (F cup, approx 110cm dia). Struggling to find a dress. Does anyone have any tips, ideas or suitable dresses for sale?

Thanks so much in advance!!

8 Responses

Hi I have size F boobs too but I found having boning really helped.

Mine even though off the shoulder my boobs felt very supported and not falling out over! I would say come and try but you are quite far!

Hi there. I have A David Tutera

Wedding Dresses
Style: Seraphina Size 14

I am also large busted 32 double D and I wore a strapless gown don’t limit yourself! With the right alterations and the right person to do it my dress fit perfectly I’ve never worn a strapless dress or shirt comfortably in my life until that dress it fit like a glove and held me up like it was a bra. Even better than a bra

I am 158cm and have GG cup boobs. I'm also selling my wedding dress. It fit me perfectly and was super boob supporting.

I noticed our measurements were similar and just thought I'd mention it in case you want to take a look...🙂

I had the same issue. All of me is a size 8 street size (size 10 wedding dress) but my breasts are a size 16 wedding dress so when I went to a formal consignment shop the woman was very helpful and knowledgeable. she said your dress has to fit the biggest part of you first. So you get a dress that's sized to fit your bust. That's gonna have to be plus sized and size it down everywhere else with alterations. otherwise if it almost fits I guess you can have a gusset added but I personally think it's too noticeable and ugly but it's an option for sure.

Thanks ladies! I have been able to find a dress that I love and is very flattering of my bust :)

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
The service is absolutely user-friendly and such a wonderful tool to help save a few dollars on dresses!
More
buyer
Karen, Rancho Mirage
2 weeks ago
I received relevant notifications and suggestions and messages in a timely manner. The website is easy to use but it continually kept jumping from Australian currency to Euros as the primary currency which was annoying andI didn’t know how to get it back. My dress is amazing and I was invited to try on the dress by the seller which I did. Not sure if I would’ve otherwise been as confident to spend so much money on a dress I had no idea would fit, esp because wedding dress sizing is often dissimilar to normal sizing. I am a standard size 8 but the dress I bought was a size 10. I was surprised but glad I had the opportunity to try before I buy. Overall, I’m thrilled with the outcome and would recommend Stillwhite to others :) xx
More
buyer
Madeleine,
1 week ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com.au