*TWO-PIECE OPTIONS FEEDBACK*

Hey Ladies,

We are constantly working on improving Stillwhite and some of the most frequent new listings we are noticing are TWO-PIECE wedding dresses.

Our IT team are working very hard on making two-piece wedding dresses more easier to be listed for sellers and searchable for buyers.

We would like some feedback from you brides who are looking for a two-piece wedding dress and some feedback from current sellers/former sellers aswell.

We would love to know what you think we can improve on in this selling and buying process for a two-piece wedding dress and also how you would like to search for them.
e.g would you like to search for a two-piece wedding dress in two different sizes or just one? OR when you were creating your listing did you find there were enough options for you to make clear that is was a two-piece wedding dress?

Even if you haven't sold/selling a two-piece wedding dress or not looking for one but have some ideas we would love to hear from you also!

Any Feedback will be very much appreciated!

Thanks Ladies!! x

1 Response

I think it is better to add a two piece option just like, a-line, sheath, etc.
Each item should be listed separately even if they come together. Sometimes brides buy different sizes of each thing and it's not necessarily going to fit the next girl. Or you like the skirt, but not the top.
Now if the bride doesn't want to sell them separately, then it would be better to list them again as another option just like a-line-sheath, etc.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Still White is an incredible service to the global wedding industry for the eco and budget conscious brides - past and future. I found the service to be extremely easy to use, I loved the colours and feeling of the website and mobile website, I love the wedding dress-specific filtering and ease of the whole process.
More
buyer
Jess, Sydney
3 weeks ago
I received relevant notifications and suggestions and messages in a timely manner. The website is easy to use but it continually kept jumping from Australian currency to Euros as the primary currency which was annoying andI didn’t know how to get it back. My dress is amazing and I was invited to try on the dress by the seller which I did. Not sure if I would’ve otherwise been as confident to spend so much money on a dress I had no idea would fit, esp because wedding dress sizing is often dissimilar to normal sizing. I am a standard size 8 but the dress I bought was a size 10. I was surprised but glad I had the opportunity to try before I buy. Overall, I’m thrilled with the outcome and would recommend Stillwhite to others :) xx
More
buyer
Madeleine,
6 days ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com.au