PayPal Checkout

Hi,
I am trying to make a purchase, and having some issues. I am able to click on the "Buy Now" button and fill out my information. However, it continually is not allowing me to continue past this. I have spoken with my bank, who say this is not the issue, but that it is PayPal.
So, I spoke with them, and they said they can't authorize such a large payment since I have not used PayPal in the past. Is there another way to purchase this dress and still have the same protection that PayPal offers? I am in the US and am purchasing a dress from New Zealand, so I need to make sure that I am protected.

1 Response

Hi Elizabeth,

If Paypal is not an option, you may investigate using: www.escrow.com
For more information on their protection policies please visit their website.

Please note that Stillwhite's service is not integrated with www.escrow.com

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
This was the most amazing experience and I don’t even know where I would have started looking without it. I was able to find styles I like prior to going to try on in stores then as it happens found the exact dress I fell in love with on here. The seller has been amazing and can’t wait for it to arrive. Forever grateful I was recommended this site
More
buyer
Kelly-Ann, Christchurch
1 week ago
absolutely love your website!!! i hope to buy a dress of my own through still white!
More
seller
Michelle, Denver
1 week ago