Shall I offer try before you buy?

Hi
Shall I offer try before you buy?
I live above my business so my hours are flexible
Would it help my sale?
Many thanks

1 Response

Hi Poppy,

The choice to let your buyers try on your dress is completely up to you!

Some buyers prefer to try on the dress first to see how it fits and looks first and some others just prefer to purchase online. If a buyer is to come to try on the dress and would like to buy it from you, payment is to be made in cash only and it's a final sale. We also recommend to always have a friend or family member with you aswell.

If you are open for brides to come try on your dress we suggest to include this in your listings description and also mention it when potential buyers contact you.

If you do not want to offer try on sessions for your dress, you are not obligated to and simply explain to your buyer that you don't feel comfortable meeting a buyer in person but ultimately the choice is up to you.

For more information please visit our help and blog topics here: www.stillwhite.com.au/blog/hosting-a-dress-fitting
www.stillwhite.com.au/help/do-i-have-to-let-the-buyer-try-on-the-dress
www.stillwhite.com.au/help/basic-safety-selling-tips
www.stillwhite.com.au/help/whats-the-safest-way-to-get-paid

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Such a great way to sell my dress! Sold my dress in less then 4 months. I would definitely recommend this site to all.
More
seller
Rebekah, Atlanta
2 weeks ago
I received relevant notifications and suggestions and messages in a timely manner. The website is easy to use but it continually kept jumping from Australian currency to Euros as the primary currency which was annoying andI didn’t know how to get it back. My dress is amazing and I was invited to try on the dress by the seller which I did. Not sure if I would’ve otherwise been as confident to spend so much money on a dress I had no idea would fit, esp because wedding dress sizing is often dissimilar to normal sizing. I am a standard size 8 but the dress I bought was a size 10. I was surprised but glad I had the opportunity to try before I buy. Overall, I’m thrilled with the outcome and would recommend Stillwhite to others :) xx
More
buyer
Madeleine,
6 days ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com.au