Buyer wants to try on dress..what should I do next?

Somebody is interested in buying my dress and she happens to live near me and wants to come try on the dress. I’m totally ok with that but how do we go on about the payment etc? Does it have to be through Stillwhite?

1 Response

Hey Thanida, If your buyer would like to come and try on the dress and then purchase it after inspection, then the buyer must pay cash only for the dress as per our buyer agreement: www.stillwhite.com.au/help/buyer-agreement

PayPal is designed for online purchases only and does not cover items picked up in person. In-person sales are cash only and are final, this also avoids the seller PayPal fees.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
I was really happy with the outcome. It took a little longer than I thought to sell but the one off payment made it easy. The site generated a lot of interest in my dress, however it was size or location that meant those interested brides didn't convert into a sale. Super easy site to use! Thank you Stillwhite.
More
seller
Hannah, Newcastle
5 days ago
Love your service! Literally helping shape my special day by making the dress shopping extremely easy and fun.
More
buyer
Natasha, Hobart
2 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com.au