Dresses for Tall Brides

Hi all,

I'm interested in purchasing a dress here, but most dresses seem to be for women 5'0 to 5'5".

I am wondering if anyone can direct me to dresses for taller women (I am 5'9") or if anyone knows how to search for this here? There isn't a filter for dress height that I can find.

Thanks!

xx

8 Responses

I am 5'10" and have listed my Suzanne Harward dress for sale (currently heavily discounted) www.stillwhite.com.au/103635-suzanne-harward

Hey Elise, We do not have a dress height length filter but we do have a length filter. Most brides tend to put in their listings description their height to give you an idea of how tall they are, you can always send them a message asking aswell.

Soon we will have a height feature for the height of the dress with shoes that may help you with this.

HI Elise
I am 5, 10 and wore heels with my dress. listing www.stillwhite.com.au/119916-essense-of-australia

Hi Elise, the dress which I am selling is for a women with a height or 5ft 9/ 6ft as it had to be this height for the model to wear it in the photoshoot. Feel free to have a browse :)

Apologises I was suppose to put 5ft9/5ft10, not 6ft.

I have a gorgeuos Tara Lauren dress for sale. Selling it for daughter who never wore dress. She is 5'9. Price includes veil and decorative belt. www.stillwhite.com.au/121880-tara-lauren

Hi Elise,
I am 5'9 and wore 8.5cm heels. My dress is listed at www.stillwhite.com.au/123373-grace-loves-lace.

My daughter is 5'9 and she wore heels. Her dress is listed at www.stillwhite.com.au/124760-maggie-sottero?from=home

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Absolutely brilliant website would definitely recommend to friends and family. I like the idea of a dress being used more than once and giving joy time and time again rather than being boxed in an attic!
More
seller
Rebecca, Manchester
5 days ago
absolutely love your website!!! i hope to buy a dress of my own through still white!
More
seller
Michelle, Denver
1 week ago