WANTED Chani Veil

Hi all,

I tried on a Chani veil at a bridal store on the Gold Coast. It retails for $190 but thought I'd ask if anyone has one for sale on here? Or similar? 3metre ivory cathedral train in tulle.

Thanks!

Charlotte

1 Response

Hello! i have a pronovias Soft Tulle 3m long Veil (unused and with the receipt) it was 399€ but you can have it for 150$ (i will not be using it on my wedding)

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Loved how simple Stillwhite was to use and the alerts on price drops and updates was extremely helpful. I found the same dress I was looking for at wedding shops $6000 less than the original price!
More
buyer
Tami,
1 week ago
I accidentally ran into this website online after the frustration of not finding what I wanted within the local area and other online wedding dress resales. After getting engaged for New Years Eve 2019 and a wedding approaching on March 7, 2019, I stumbled upon the StillWhite website. I would no doubt recommend this site. It was very easy to set up and had many dresses to choose from that were of good quality. Jade the seller was very helpful and easy to work with. Can’t wait to see the dress when it comes in.
More
buyer
Terri, New Iberia
23 hours ago