Rue De Seine Gigi Galaxy

Hi,

I'm looking for the Rue De Seine Gigi Galaxy Size 8/10 (NZ) if any anyone is looking to sell?

Thanks

Kylie

4 Responses

Hi Kylie!

It’s my understanding that Rue de Seine’s Moonlight Magic collection has only been in stores for a few months, so I dont think brides have received their dresses yet and they probably won’t be relisted for a little bit.

If you’re interested, I’m selling a Rue de Seine Haze gown from the Love Spell Collection, with a deep V neck and chevron lace skirt: www.stillwhite.com.au/79648-rue-de-seine (NZ Size 12 but has been taken in to fit more like a Size 10)

Good luck in your dress search!

Caitlin

Hi Caitland,

Thanks for your reply. I do love the haze but unfortunately it didn't suit me. I've got enough time until our wedding to try and track down a second hand Gigi Galaxy (if possible!) so will try my luck.

Good luck with your sale!

Glad you have time -- hope you find one :)

Hi Kylie! This may be too late but I am selling my Gigi Galaxy Size 10 from the US if you're still interested? Let me know :)

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
It is great that the dress is listed until sold. The stats and information regarding how many people viewed the dress was useful. Communication between potential buyers was simple and easy.
More
seller
Jessica, Pennant Hills
4 days ago
What a fabulous site! Gorgeous dresses and so easy to use!
More
buyer
Jennifer, Melbourne
2 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com.au