AU$2,500 • Save 54%
- AU$5,400 Retail price
- -AU$2,900 Discount (54%)
- — Shipping
- AU$2,500 Total (AUD)
US 8 / UK 10 / ES 40 as per label
This dress was the most fabulous, comfortable and flattering wedding dress. I spent months trying to find ‘the one’ as I was looking for something classy, elegant and delicate. This was it. The Pronovias Atelier range is of such beautiful quality, with dense but stretchy crepe, very delicate lace and a beautiful cut. It truly made me feel like a bride.
I received countless compliments on the dress and it wore beautifully throughout the day and into the night.
It has been professionally dry-cleaned at Luxury Dry Cleaners (Cardiff, NSW) who specialise in wedding attire. It has cleaned up beautifully, there are no stains, and the train looks immaculate. Only a few extremely minor pulls on some of the lace, only visible on close inspection (it had some of these even when purchased new) – happy to send through photos/a video.
Kept in its original bag after being dry cleaned in a non-smoking household.
FREE: custom length single tier veil included(as pictured). This veil would be $400 to buy new unless included in a package (note this veil was only worn for about 30 minutes of photographs due to my wedding being a windy day).
I hope someone else can get just as much enjoyment out of this dress as I did 😊
Happy to answer any questions and to send through further pictures or videos if requested.
Pick up/drop off only.
P.S. For sizing, each wedding dress designer is different, and I’d recommend trying this dress on in a local store if available. I would normally buy a size AUS 8-10 dress, depending on the shop. I tried on a US 6/UK 8 which was tight on me, so ordered a US8/UK10 which gave me enough room and allowed me to have it adjusted.
On my wedding day my height was 171cm PLUS 8cm block heels, and weighed 61kg. My bust is a 32B (10B).
Alterations from the original:
- Small extra piece of lace added to the lower back to make the ‘V’ above the waistline more symmetrical and pleasant on the eye.
- Cups added in the top half for more shape at the bust.
- Tiny bustle ribbons added to bustle to back of the dress onto the buttons for dancing, and wrist loops for carrying the train if you wish to do this instead.
- Hemmed for my height of 171cm PLUS 8cm heels – hem just allowed my toes to peak through from under the dress and made it easier to walk.
- Shoulders and waist taken in ever so slightly (waist was ~72cm at the time).
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Crepe
- Year: 2019
- Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
- Email verified
- Last seen 5 days ago
- Response rate 67%
- Response time more than a week
Helen is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Helen is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more