Stella York 6303 (with alterations made)
AU$1,000 • Save 50%
- AU$2,000 Retail price
- -AU$1,000 Discount (50%)
- — Shipping
- AU$1,000 Total (AUD)
An elegant dress to flatter a bride that prefers to mix a little taste of classic with their modern style wedding.
The modest dress is with a round neckline front and back, high back lining and 3/4 sleeves.
Comes with a Diamante beaded belt which beautifully defines the waist and the A-line shaped silhouette flows out to show intricate lace details all the way down to the train.
Made with lace over tulle, adorned with delicate lace details starting off heavy at the bust, then scattering elegantly from the waist down.
Comes with extra lace motifs and tulle (extras after alterations were made).
Diamante beaded belt has a missing pearl & bead (already so after alterations were made) but not very prominent.
Worn once for a winter wedding. Has been professionally dry-cleaned.
Originally a Stella York 6303 gown, extra tulle and lace motifs were ordered to make the following major alterations:
- 3/4 tulle sleeves with heavy lace added, as well as to chest and upper back areas
- Lining at the back lifted 2 inches to well cover back band of bra (if chosen to wear one inside)
- Sides taken in (from size 12 to now approximately size 10)
- One layer of inbuilt petticoat / netting removed to reduce fullness of the dress
- Hem taken up all around to suit a 5'2" bride with 2 inch heels
- Small button & bow added to secure bustle if preferred
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2017
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Email verified
- Last seen 35 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a day
Mona is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Mona is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more