Help selling a dress

Hello!!
I have had my dress on here since October and I’ve had 0 interest.

Can you please help me with what you look for in listings when buying, and maybe even check out my listing and tell me what I can do to help it??

Thank you!

www.stillwhite.com.au/116549-fiore-couture

1 Response

Hey Amy,

Our for personalized recommendations to improve your listings performance, please use our listing optimizer.

1) Login to your Still White account
2) Select Optimize against your listing
3) Click Analyze

Although some dresses sell within hours of being listed on Still White typically the average time to sell is 60 to 90 days, however some dresses can take longer.

We publish every sale at www.stillwhite.com.au/sold including how much the dress sold for and how long each dress took to sell. This a great resource to familiarise yourself with what types of dresses are currently selling and the quality of their listings.

We’ve also compiled all our best tips for selling quickly in our Help Center at www.stillwhite.com.au/help/tips-to-sell-your-dress-fast

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Oh my gosh! Found the dress of my dreams from the nicest girl for 70% off!
More
buyer
Mackenzie, Spokane Valley
1 week ago
This company is such a wonderful service and I appreciate all of you so much for helping to make my dream wedding come true!
More
buyer
Jessica,
1 day ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com.au