Ball Gown sweetheart neck

Please kindly check out my dream ball gown dress with sweetheart neck along with floor length.
It has got hanmade delicate lace appliques on top and the skirt which made it very flattering.

1 Response

have a look at New ball gown reduced price.

UK size 12 by designer Morlkee

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Still White is an incredible service to the global wedding industry for the eco and budget conscious brides - past and future. I found the service to be extremely easy to use, I loved the colours and feeling of the website and mobile website, I love the wedding dress-specific filtering and ease of the whole process.
More
buyer
Jess, Sydney
3 weeks ago
I received relevant notifications and suggestions and messages in a timely manner. The website is easy to use but it continually kept jumping from Australian currency to Euros as the primary currency which was annoying andI didn’t know how to get it back. My dress is amazing and I was invited to try on the dress by the seller which I did. Not sure if I would’ve otherwise been as confident to spend so much money on a dress I had no idea would fit, esp because wedding dress sizing is often dissimilar to normal sizing. I am a standard size 8 but the dress I bought was a size 10. I was surprised but glad I had the opportunity to try before I buy. Overall, I’m thrilled with the outcome and would recommend Stillwhite to others :) xx
More
buyer
Madeleine,
6 days ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com.au